Executive MBA Program
The Executive MBA program at Purdue University Northwest in Indiana is an accelerated weekend program designed for professionals and executives seeking a cutting-edge advanced management education.
Apply now! The next cohort begins in December 2020.
Why Choose Purdue Northwest EMBA?
- Only 15 months
- Saturday only with face-to-face instruction
- All-inclusive: books, materials, meals, laptops, calculators, and more
- All expenses paid week-long overseas study abroad trip
- Global business education featuring an international business practicum
- Business Analytics and Leadership focus
- MBA degree plus certificate in Data Analytics and Visualization
All Executive MBA classes are held at the Purdue University Northwest campus in Hammond, Indiana—just 30 miles from downtown Chicago.
- Accelerated weekend program (15 months)
- Each new cohort begins classes on the first Saturday after Labor Day each year
- Affordability and value ($48,500 – 2020 cohort)
- No GMAT
- Cutting-edge curriculum
- Executive cohort and team approach
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Study abroad (International Business Practicum)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
Purdue University Northwest is part of the internationally respected Purdue University system, one of the largest universities in the United States.
International Business Practicum
Balancing international business exposure and cultural immersion, our week-long study-abroad experience has students work in teams to complete a mini project for a firm in another country.
Accreditation and Reputation
The academic programs of the College of Business at Purdue University Northwest are accredited by the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and is only attained by less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide.
Our EMBA program has also been recognized both locally and nationally for its high standard of quality. Fortune Magazine recognized our program as a “Best Value for an Executive MBA in the U.S.” The Northwest Indiana Business Quarterly named our university as the “Best University to obtain an MBA” in Northwest Indiana and South Bend/Michiana.
Executive MBA Open House
Join us via Webex from 6 to 7 p.m. by connecting to the following Webex link starting at 6 p.m.:
- Upcoming Open House Dates TBA
Phone: 219-989-3150 | Fax: 219-989-3158
Purdue University Northwest
2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN 46323-2094
Assistant Director of Scholarships and Loans