Space Management, Planning and Design
We are dedicated to improving the physical learning environment at Purdue University Northwest.
Our department strives to insure that each design of a new or renovated facility provides a functional, visually attractive, economical, safe and accessible environment for the students, faculty and staff. Our team takes great pride in providing timely, cost effective and efficient professional services.
- All space requests must have appropriate Dean or VC approval to be considered.
- Campus Planning will review the request and work to provide feasible options.
- Office requests can be approved by the Dean or VC the new office area is allocated to. No further approval is needed.
- Final approval for more complex requests for space will be made by the SLT.
The Audit Process
- Every campus unit should have a representative to complete the annual space audit for each calendar year.
- Campus unit representatives will submit responses to the Higher Education Survey in FM:System, in order to track and update their space usage for the annual space audit.
- To receive access to the Higher Education Survey feature and training, contact Rachel Krcmarich, Campus Planning Admin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore the resources link for more materials to complete the Higher Educational Survey, our tool for the annual space audit.
Facilities Renewal Plan
Purdue Northwest is focused on delivering the best possible campus experience to students, now and into the future.
Now that the semester is over, summer construction projects have begun that affect some parking and building access on Hammond Campus, including CLO and Anderson.
Purdue University Northwest (PNW) Athletics celebrated its two high-tech, state-of-the-art Esports arenas with grand opening ceremonies at the Westville and Hammond campuses.
Congratulations to Jake Lenson, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Campus Planning, Infrastructure and Facilities! He was recognized for accomplishments and his potential by The Times Media Co. and Indiana Business magazine’s 20 Under 40 program.