PNW’s general scholarship application will re-open in Oct. 2021. Some specialty scholarships may have different deadlines, which you can see on their listings.
- Complete the PNW Scholarship Application online by clicking on Apply for a Scholarship.
- You will automatically be placed in the eligibility pool for most of the general specialty scholarships.
- Review the list of scholarships requiring a separate application by searching under Specialty Scholarships.
- Enter ‘Separate’ in the Search field and click on ‘Search’ for a list.
- Apply to each of these scholarships you qualify for by providing requested additional information.
- The deadline for most scholarships is February 1, 2021.
- You will be notified during the Spring semester if you are a scholarship recipient.
|Fund Title||College||Majors||Grade Level|
|Professor Emerita Joanne Pluckebaum Endowed Scholarship||College of Business, Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM)||HTM Program||Undergraduates|
|Susan Finke Memorial||Business, Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM)||Communications or HTM|