Return to Scholarship Database Search
Scholarship Fund Info
- Scholarship Title
- Purdue Northwest Legacy Scholarship
- Scholarship Application
- The application deadline has passed. The application for the 2024–2025 academic year will open October 1, 2023
- Application Deadline
- March 2, 2023
- Application Type
- Please note: This specialty scholarship requires a separate application. Even if you've already applied for a PNW admissions scholarship, you need to submit a separate application to be eligible.
- Minimum College GPA
- Minimum High School GPA
- Minimum Enrollment Hours
- Grade Level
- Other Requirements
1. Student must have a parent, sibling or grandparent that is a former PNW graduate.
2. Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 and be a full-time student.
3. You must submit an application including an essay describing your personal career goals and the role a PNW degree will play in the achievement of these goals.
4. Submit a letter from PNW alumnus(a) parent (or PNW Legacy family alumnus(a)) describing the effect their educational experiences at PNW have had on their life or professional career. If the PNW alumnus(a) is no longer living, the student should describe his or her perception of the impact the degree made on his/her family.
5. Applicants for this scholarship must supply the name (and maiden name if applicable) of the family member PNW alumnus(a) at the time of the application.
Scholarship award will be at least $500.00 for the academic year.
This scholarships is to support undergraduate and/or graduate scholarships for students enrolled at PNW who have a parent, sibling, or grandparent who is a PNW graduate (Purdue Calumet and/or Purdue North Central).