Return to Scholarship Database Search
Scholarship Fund Info
- Scholarship Title
- Chancellor James B. Dworkin Distinguished Scholars Award
- Scholarship Application
- The application deadline has passed. The application for the 2024–2025 academic year will open October 1, 2023
- Application Deadline
- March 2, 2023
- Application Type
- Merit Based: Please note: This specialty scholarship requires a separate application. Even if you've already applied for a PNW admissions scholarship, you need to submit a separate application to be eligible.
- Minimum College GPA
- Minimum High School GPA
- Minimum Enrollment Hours
- Grade Level
- Other Requirements
- Criteria 1: Incoming freshman, minimum high school GPA of 3.5, minimum ACT or 25 or SAT of 1100.
- Criteria 2: Preference shown for leadership as demonstrated by: leadership role in a student club or organization, participation in external academic competitions, or leadership role in the community related to a non-profit activity as determined by Purdue Northwest.
- Criteria 3: NON-RENEWABLE, one time award.
- Criteria 4: Students must be from the Westville campus.
This scholarship is to support one or more annual, non-renewable undergraduate scholarships for students who are incoming freshmen who have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5. Strong preference will be given to students who have demonstrated leadership qualities through one or more of the following: a leadership role in a student club or organization, participation in external academic competitions, or a leadership role in the community related t a non-profit activity.