Qualified Individual Memberships
- Non-benefits eligible employee. Part-time faculty and staff at PNW can purchase a Fitness Center membership on a semester-by-semester basis or for the entire year. Proof of employment at PNW is required.
- Alumni. This membership is for former graduates of Purdue University Calumet and North Central. Quarterly or yearly memberships are available for purchase. Proof of being a graduate of Purdue Calumet, Purdue North Central or Purdue Northwest is required.
- Non-PNW student home for holiday break. Students from other colleges or universities who live in the geographic area and are home for Christmas/holiday break may utilize the PNW fitness center for the weeks they are home. College or university ID is required.
- Non-PNW student home for summer or internship. Students attending other colleges or universities who live in the geographic area may use the PNW Fitness Center. Additionally, students from another school who are interning in the area and/or living in university housing may purchase a summer membership. College or university ID is required.
- Daily guest pass (sponsored). This pass is for Fitness Center members who wish to bring a guest to work out in the Fitness Center. The pass can be purchased by the sponsoring member or the guest; however, the guest must be accompanied by the Fitness Center member when accessing the Fitness Center. Guests must be 16 years of age or older.
- One week pass. This membership is for the public or community members who wish to work out in the Fitness Center for one week or 7 consecutive calendar days from the date of purchase. Individuals must be 16 years of age or older to purchase this pass.
- 10 visit punch pass. This allows public or community members to work out in the Fitness Center 10 times regardless of the number of days or weeks it takes to accumulate 10 visits. This pass is good for those who think that purchasing a one month membership may not give them enough time to accumulate 10 visits. Pass expires 6 months from purchase date.
- One month, three months and 1 year memberships. Individuals must be 16 years of age to purchase any of these memberships.
- Senior memberships. Individuals must be 65 years of age. Proof of seniors status is required. Senior memberships are available in increments of one month, three monthsand 1 year.