Costs and Payment
Don’t miss a minute of campus life! Learn how to apply for PNW housing and see what it costs.
2021-2022 Housing Rates
Four-bedroom Academic contract: $5,850.00
- $2,925.00 each semester (applied each semester)
Two-bedroom Academic contract: $6,810.00
- $3,405.00 each semester (applied each semester)
Please note: Two-bedrooms are only available in Griffin Hall. You will be assigned a four-bedroom if there are no two-bedrooms available.
*$6/Semester non-refundable charge for Housing-Affiliated Organization Dues not included in totals above.
Four-bedroom Summer Only contract: $1,756.00**
Two-bedroom Summer Only contract: $2.043.00**
Want to Add the Summer Term to Your Current Contract?
Please complete and submit a Summer Addition Form which will be available in January 2022. There will be up to a $200.00 charge to add the summer to your current contract. The prices for adding the summer through the Summer Addition Form will be as follows (not including the $200.00 charge):
Four-bedroom Summer Only contract: $1,169.00**
Two-bedroom Summer Only contract: $1,361.00**
** Summer location (building) will change and may not always have two-bedroom availability. Student’s summer charges will reflect their summer assignment and will be adjusted if needed.
Students applying for Housing have a few options regarding payment. Please understand it could take up to 48 hours for your payment to be reflected on your student account (so Housing Staff can see it). We appreciate your patience as we update your Housing Application progression.
Inquire with the Office of Financial Aid by calling their office at 210-989-2301 or check your Financial Aid status online via myPNW.
Online payments are made via myPNW as long as the money is posted to their account.
- Go to Bills and Payments tab on the left.
- In the “Bills and Payments” box, click on Bill and Payments Portal (at that point a separate window will begin to appear).*
- In the new window, there should be a tab on menu bar that reads “Deposits,” click on it.
- to pay your Application Fee: Go to the “Make a Payment” option in the menu bar
- You should see the Housing Application fee as an option to pay (it will take 72 hours for this charge to be reflected in your student account). If you don’t see it, you can include it in your deposit total be entering $220.00 OR you can wait and check back later.
- Select a term (must push the select button).
- Select the type of deposit- Housing (must push the select button).
- A box will appear at the bottom of the screen, type in $200.00 and click continue.
- Select the method of payment and enter in the information (you will have the option to save this method for future payments)
- Click continue through the confirmation and receipt steps.
- Please understand it could take up to 48 hours for your payment to be reflected on your student account (so Housing Staff can see it).
* Popup Blocker must be turned off.
Questions about the online payment process should be directed to the Bursar at (219) 989-2560.
In Person (at the Enrollment Services Center in Lawshe Hall)
You can pay with cash, money order or check (make checks payable to Purdue University Northwest).
International students can pay for housing costs via an electronic transfer of funds or ‘wire transfer.’ To request information regarding wire transfers, please email the Bursar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line entitled “Request for Wire Transfer Information.”
Set up a monthly payment along with your tuition and fees using the online payment plan. Inquire at the Bursar’s Office by visiting Lawshe Hall, calling (219)989-2560 or online via MyPNW.