Welcome to HR
Human Resources helps move the University forward with the goal of providing an unparalleled employment experience for the faculty and staff who lend their talents to Purdue Northwest’s success. Through employee benefits, talent acquisition, training opportunities, and wellness, employees have resources available at their fingertips to improve their lives – at work and beyond.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about the opportunities at Purdue Northwest and the support services we offer.
Important News for Our Faculty & Staff…
Join us to learn more about SuccessFactors, the new Human Resources system replacing SAP on January 1, 2019.
At the information sessions you’ll learn:
- how to navigate the site,
- update personal information,
- view pay statements,
- record time (for bi-weekly paid employees), and
- submit time off requests (monthly & bi-weekly employees).
SuccessFactors Information Sessions
- Wednesday, November 28, 9:00 am – 10:00 am at the Westville Campus in LSF 077
- Thursday, November 29, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm at the Hammond Campus in Powers 130
- Tuesday, December 4, 9:00 am – 10:00 am at the Hammond Campus in Lawshe 131
- Tuesday, December 4, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm at the Hammond Campus in Lawshe 131
- Thursday, December 6, 9:00 am – 10:00 am at the Westville Campus in LSF 170A
- Thursday, December 6, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm at the Westville Campus in LSF 170A
All employees are encouraged to register for online W-2 access by December 31. By registering, employees are able to elect to continue to receive a paper copy of their W-2 or only receive an electronic version. Additional details can be found on the Payroll Services W-2 website.