WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined)
Make 2023 your best year yet with WeightWatchers®!
Your well-being matters. That’s why we’re connecting you with a livable program that’s helped millions prioritize their health. You and your spouse* can join WeightWatchers at a special discounted price!
livable. flexible. simple.
- No quick fixes. The #1 doctor-recommended weight-loss program,† WeightWatchers is built on nearly 60 years of experience and evolving science.
- Nutrition made simple. Get an eating plan based on your body, hundreds of foods you don’t need to track, 12,000-plus recipes you and your family will love, and meal-planning tools for real life.
- 24/7 support. Chat with expert WW coaches and join a community that gets it. Share tips, celebrate wins, and work toward your goals with others on the same journey.
- An award-winning app. Tap into innovative trackers, on-demand workouts, 5-Minute Coaching audio sessions, and so much more.
Discounted Core Membership
Effective. Simple. Anything but basic. Unlock our easy-to-use tools to lose the weight you want. Get a science-backed and customized nutrition plan for your lifestyle, trackers, 12,000 recipes for meal inspiration, 24/7 coach support, and more—all in our award-winning app. It’s everything you need to live our program—and build healthy habits for life. (Workshops not included.)
All full-time, benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses can take advantage WeightWatcher’s Core membership with a subsidy reducing the cost of membership by more than 50% off the regular membership price!
PNW’s Core membership cost is $9 per month, a $23 value, plus sales tax if applicable.
If you become no longer eligible for your current discounted pricing, then on your next renewal date following ineligibility, you will be charged the standard monthly rate for Weight Watchers OnlinePlus (currently $19.95) until you cancel.
Ready to get started? Join anytime. Here’s how:
- Visit WW website
- Enter the Purdue University Northwest Access ID: 15213692
- Select type of membership (employee or spouse)
- Enter PNW employee’s 10-digit PUID number for both the employee and spouse membership
- Choose plan
- Create your account
- Enter payment method
- Review and confirm
For questions or assistance registering, please call the WW Wellness Hotline at (866) 204-2885.
If you are a current WW member, you can still take advantage of the University’s discounted pricing and subsidy. Please call WW at (866) 237-6032 for assistance with getting your membership switched.
You can cancel your WW digital membership on the WW website. Log in to your account, go to “Settings,” then go to “Account” to view your cancellation options. You can also call WW at 866.204.2885 for assistance with cancelling.
PLEASE NOTE: Your subscription will automatically renew each month.