Imagine PNW Strategic Planning Initiative
Building on resources identified during Strategic Resource Allocation, the Strategic Planning process will gather stakeholders to outline a shared vision for the future on Purdue University Northwest.
- Opportunities to engage in the PNW Strategic Planning Process, August 22, 2019
- Strategic Planning Next Steps – YOUR input, April 9, 2019
- Announcement of Strategic Planning Task Force membership, March 30, 2019
- Video: Open Forum Presentation by Larry Goldstein, Feb. 27, 2019
- Participant Responses: Imagine PNW Open Session, Feb. 27, 2019.
The Strategic Planning Task Force will meet with stakeholders throughout the university to gather vital information about programs, partnerships and more.
The Strategic Planning Task Force is comprised of future-minded, dedicated individuals who are committed to the continued progress of PNW and our students.
- College of Humanities, Education & Social Science Faculty Council: Strategic Planning Task Force Engagement Session 09/12/19
- Student Outreach (BIOL461/595): Strategic Planning Task Force Engagement Session 09/11/19
- Student Outreach (HONR 11100): Strategic Planning Task Force Engagement Session Hammond Campus 09/11/19