Learning Technologies provides support for instructional software, academic and classroom technology.
- Provide faculty the resources and opportunities to integrate appropriate technologies into achieving the educational goals set by the PNW Strategic Plan.
- Supply staff the means to accomplish the operational goals set forth by their department.
- Support students by ensuring an environment conducive for learning by providing appropriate facilities, support services and other resources to enhance student learning through the integration of appropriate technologies.
- Provide the PNW community with an array of audiovisual support systems for academic and college-related non-academic purposes.
- Assistance with, classroom technology support, Video Network Channels, special event support, and a variety of production services are available.
- Provides programming support and mentoring for faculty and student researchers using the central High Performance Computing system at PNW.
Units in Learning Technologies
Office of Instructional Technology(OIT)
For Further Information
Contact Heather L. Zamojski, Assistant Vice Chancellor Learning Technologies, phone: 219.989.2296; email: email@example.com.