The University Library are located on the second floor of the Student Union and Library Building (Hammond campus) and LSF Building (Westville campus). During the fall and spring semesters, the library is open 89 hours per week including nights and weekends.
- available 24/7 via remote access
- are subject-specialists and offer Information Technology classes
- provide research assistance by appointment
- offer one-on-one reference assistance on a walk-in basis
Available Computers & Conveniences
- over 100 personal computers for student use (some are Mac)
- open spaces for group collaboration
- soft seating for socializing
- the University Library has access to over 90 online databases and electronic journal collections
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service to students and faculty for items that we do not own
- a federated searching service (PRIMO) that will search all of our collections at one time
For Further Information
Visit the University Library website, http://www.pnw.edu/library/.
Contact Tammy S. Guerrero, Director of University Library, phone: 219.989.2675; e-mail: Tsguerre@pnw.edu