Your username and 10-digit PUID number are assigned to you as soon as you are admitted to the University, and can be found on your Letter of Admission.
Choose the “Account Activation (New Students Only)” option. You will need your 10-digit PUID and Username, found on your Letter of Admission, to proceed to activate your account.
If you have forgotten you password, you can create a new password online [Opens in New Window] if you have filled out your security questions. You will need your your 10-digit PUID,Username and Date of Birth.
To setup your security questions, login with you username and current password at pnw.edu/security-questions.
You will need your Career Account Username and Password to:
- Login to computers on campus
- Make online service requests to the Customer Service Center (CSC)
You will need your Career Account Username and BoilerKey to:
- Access myPNW (with single sign-on access to Blackboard, Financial Aid and other online resources)
- Access Gmail, your campus e-mail account
- Access your online courses