Information Services brings you access to the Gartner IT Library with more than 100,000 documents and up-to-date researches on Information Technology.
Gartner’s IT Library provides extensive access to insight on a range of IT topics. This resource is made available by Information Services to all PNW faculty, students and staff with complete access to Gartner research.
What is included in the Gartner IT Library?
This includes access to 100,000+ documents on 1,200 Information Technology topics. Among the research that can be found in Gartner are items on:
- Technology products, services, and trends
- Global IT industry perspectives
- IT management and organizations
- IT strategies and governance
- Business-IT issues
- Real-world case studies
Who is it for? Who has access to the PNW Gartner IT Library?
This resource is made available by Information Services to all PNW faculty, students and staff with complete access to Gartner research.
- Get Help with technology related research
- Find Reports on the latest technology trends
- Real world case studies
- Learn about technology and get a head start on your technology career
- Stay current with the rapidly changing IT industry
- Research fact based data you can trust
- Validate your technology decision
- Improve infrastructure
- Analyze industry trends
- Explore best practices
How can I access this Library?
The PNW Gartner IT Resource Library requires you to login with your career account and password. To access the Gartner IT Library visit myPNW Portal.