Week of January 22nd
If you missed the announcement in Purdue Today about Inline Grading, check it out! The new inline grading tool now accepts over 100 different file types, including images, video, and t
FERPA is a law designed to protect educational records.
Do you need to register for this training?
Reference the training materials prior to completing your certification.
All PNW faculty, staff, and students have @purdue.edu emails.
Check/change the email forward by accessing and updating your account.
BoilerKey Training Dates for January
- Westville Campus – LSF 241
- Friday, Jan. 26th from 9-11am
- Hammond Campus – Gyte 143
- Monday, Jan. 29th from 9-11am
Rosters can be used for attendance and other types of data tracking.
Follow the user guide to learn how to export an editable roster of your students from Blackboard Learn.
You can find this in our database A-Z list.
Privacy Is Our Shared Responsibility
Everyone in our community is responsible for the protection of our customers’ privacy and their personal information. Whether you are working on a data breach response plan, updating institutional policies, collaborating with researchers on a new project, or educating students, faculty, and staff about data privacy, consider teaming up with your institution’s privacy officer(s).
- Keep personal information confidential and limit access to the data.
- Make sure you’re only using the data the way you said you’d use it. Ensure you get the customer’s consent before you use it otherwise.
- Destroy or de-identify private information when you no longer need it.