WebEx Equipment Request
Please refer to our website for the list of WebEx ready rooms. If you are scheduling a meeting in a room not equipped, please email the Customer Service Center one week prior to your scheduled meeting. This will ensure equipment will be available during your requested time. Please include the room number, date, and time of your meeting in your request.
BoilerKey Training Dates for October
Westville Campus – LSF 241
- Friday Oct. 13th from 9-11am
- Friday Oct. 27th from 9-11am
Hammond Campus – Gyte 143
- Monday Oct. 9th from 9-11am
- Monday Oct. 23rd from 9-11am
Remind is a communication system that sends text messages, photos, PDFs, and other attachments directly to students’ phones without the exchange of cell phone numbers.
- Schedule announcements for assignments to be sent to students automatically, prior to the due dates.
- View and track which students have received and read your sent messages.
- Share co-teaching responsibilities by adding other instructors to your class.
Stay tuned for the OIT Video Tip on Thursday to learn more about how to use Remind with your course!
Database Spotlight: Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print (EBSCO)
Reviewing over 2700 testing instruments, the Mental Measurements Yearbook covers general topics such as intelligence, personality, and vocations, as well as specific topics such as alcohol and substance abuse, driving, and handwriting. All the reviews are in HTML rather than PDF. Accompanying the reviews are the publisher’s address, as well as the grade level and timing of the tests. You can also find it here on our Database A-Z list.