Finished ELP classes? Completed your bachelor’s degree and want to go to graduate school? We are glad to have you continue your education at PNW!
Changing education levels requires that your I-20 be updated with the new program information and new end date. There are only 60 days to update your I-20 after you have completed your current program. Take the following steps to update your I-20:
Step 1: Apply and get acceptance letter to new degree program
For Admission questions contact:
- Undergraduate: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate: The graduate program coordinator of the academic department you are applying to
Be sure to submit all documents needed for the application.
Step 2: Give new financial statement or financial guarantee to ISS.
- The amount needs to be anywhere from $28,600 to $34,550. Contact ISS for an exact amount for your program.
Step 3: Get new I-20
- Change of education level I-20s will be issued after the end of the semester. If you are leaving after the semester is over and would like your new I-20 as soon as possible, contact the ISS office.
- International Student Guide
- Maintaining Legal Status
- Academic Honesty
- Student Request Form (Address, Major Changes)
- Driver’s License
- On-Campus Employment Information
- Getting a Social security Number
- CPT Overview and Application Procedures
- OPT Overview and Application Procedures
- Reduced Course Load Authorization
- Travel Endorsements
- Travel Instructions
- Travel Instructions to Canada or Mexico
- Change of Status
- Change of Educational Level
- Transfer Out
- Transfer In
- Departure Form
- Filing Taxes
- Insurance Requirements / Info
- Health Center / Maintaining healthy living
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students / Student Advocate
- Fitness Center