La Porte Physician Network is pleased to offer the expert primary care services of the doctoral-prepared Maureen Panares, DNP, FNP-BC for the Westville Campus faculty, staff and students, and the community at large.
Maureen and her team specialize in assessing, diagnosing and treating diverse student populations and families of all ages who are experiencing acute illnesses and chronic conditions.
Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Physicals and annual wellness exams
- Sick visits
- Basic lab draws
- Treatment of Minor injuries
- Treatment of Allergies
- Screening and monitoring of acute and chronic conditions
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Well woman exams and PAP tests,
- Assessment and basic treatment of certain eating disorders
- Other services for which you’d typically see a primary care provider