The Explorer Academy at the Purdue University Northwest Leadership Institute is a program designed for PNW staff members to help guide their professional development, build upon their strengths, and navigate all that PNW has to offer.
Invest In You
Build your network of colleagues, develop your leadership skills, and have fun exploring PNW!
Attending the Explorer Academy is your time to pilot the leadership development that can impact your work, home, and community life. This program aims to give you new tools to build upon your strengths and will give you the opportunity to explore PNW culture and assets that make us PNW Proud!
Our program offers one half day, in-person session per month for six months.
Other details to note the Explorer Academy program:
- Our program is designed to be a deep dive into leadership and management content and practical skill-building.
- You will be asked to complete a few tasks before or after our sessions together.
- The 360 assessment will be executed and followed by a customized one-on-one coaching session.
- Each month you will have access to our Leadership Lunch and Learn sessions with other leaders across the region.
- Session 1 – September 28, 2023
- Session 2 – October 25, 2023
- Session 3 – November 29, 2023
- Session 4 – January 31, 2024
- Session 5 – February 28, 2024
- Session 6 – March 27, 2024
For more information about the Explorers Academy, contact the Purdue University Northwest Leadership Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (219)-989-2802.