What do we do?
Audio Visual Services is responsible for the installation and maintenance of classroom and broadcast technology equipment on campus. We provide the campus community with an array of audio visual support systems for academic and college-related non-academic purposes.
Equipment and Services
- Audio teleconferencing equipment and setup
- Two-way videoconferencing equipment and setup
- Mobile multimedia cart setups
- Special Event equipment setup/support
- Classroom presentation system support
- Equipment check-out for faculty/staff
- Miscellaneous media equipment/support
Audio Visual Guidelines
Audio Visual Services Fees
- Fees for Audio Visual Services Support of University Events
- Fees for Audio Visual Services Support of Non-University Events
Request AV Assistance
- To request AV assistance with an event, please fill out this form.
- To report a projector or other audio visual equipment malfunction, please contact the CSC.
Hours and Locations
- Hammond: Gyte 153
- Westville: TECH 225A
When Class is in Session
7:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Saturday (Hammond only)
8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
**When class is not in session: