Request Blackboard Technical Help and other folders in your course
- Review the 60 second video on the contents found in the Blackboard folders created by the OIT
- You may request them by completing the following form.
Do we get Microsoft Office 365 for free?
- YES! Learn more.
Find Missing Courses
- When logged into Blackboard, if you are unable to see a course in your “My Blackboard” section, hover your mouse over the gear in My Courses.
- Under the “EDIT COURSE LIST” option, confirm that the Course Name, and Announcements sections are both checked for every class you want visible on your My Courses screen.
How can I change my password?
- Off-campus – To reset your Career Account password from an off-campus location, please visit your account.
- Note: You must have your Password Challenge Questions set up.
- On-campus – You can reset your password on campus by visiting an available password management kiosk (marked with signs that read “Get your PASSWORD here!”), located in most university buildings or by visiting the Customer Service Center.
How can I change/check my email forward?
- Access your account
- Your email and set forward can be seen upon entering your account. Although you are a PNW faculty, staff, or student, you still have an @purdue.edu email.
- To change your email forward, click on Change Mailbox in the account tools section.
How do I export a class roster?
- Access the full grade center to export an editable class roster. You may refer to the documentation (PDF) for a step-by-step guide.
Where do I go to find out if I am FERPA certified?
- FERPA is a law designed to protect educational records.
- To review training materials or view your current status, visit the following website.
- FERPA training needs to be completed yearly.
Who can I contact for help?
- Questions or concerns may be directed to the Customer Service Center. Contact information is listed below:
- Phone: 219-989-2888
- Email: email@example.com
- Hammond: Powers Bldg. room 216
- Westville: Technology Bldg. room 265