PlayPosit is a video tool within Blackboard that can be used to create an interactive learning environment for students by embedding questions, surveys/polls, media elements, and open discussion forums into video timelines.
- Log into Blackboard to begin using PlayPosit.
- Refer to the PlayPosit website and Help Articles for excellent resources on getting started and troubleshooting tips and tricks.
- Getting Started (PDF)
- Uploading a Video (PDF)
- Adding Interactions (PDF)
- Previewing Video with Questions (PDF)
- Assigning to Students (PDF)
- How to Differentiate Content (Video)