Kaltura Personal Capture (also called Kaltura Desktop Recorder) has a simple user interface, requiring only one click to record and is supported both on Windowas and Mac. You can record: two camera inputs at once, two screens, or a camera and a screen. Kaltura Personal Capture automatically uploads new videos into the Kaltura Mediaspace video portal or Kaltura Integrations with Learning and Content Management Systems.
Login to MediaSpace
Access the Purdue Mediaspace website and click on the Guest icon in the upper right corner to login using your Purdue credentials.
- Kaltura Personal Capture Settings (Web Guide)
- Personal Capture Recording Options (Web Guide)
- Recording Options (Video)
- Recording PowerPoint Slides (Web Guide)
Completing and Uploading:
Kaltura MediaSpace is a video portal that houses all of the videos recorded through either Kaltura Classroom or Kaltura Personal capture. You can choose whether to make your recordings public, private or unlisted.
- Kaltura Mediaspace Overview (Video)
- What’s the Difference Between a Chanel and a Gallery (Video)
- How to Upload a Video to Kaltura (PDF)
- Uploading a Camtasia Video to Kaltura Mediaspace (Video)
- Mediaspace FAQ (website)
- Mediaspace User Guide (PDF)
- Kaltura Mechanical Captioning (Video)
- Kaltura In Video Quizzing (Video)
- Captioning with Kaltura in the Video Express Room (PDF)
- Edit Videos in Kaltura Mediaspace (Video)
- How to Chop and Splice Videos in Mediaspace (Video)
Publishing and Collaborating: