How can I change my password?
- Off-campus – To reset your Career Account password from an off-campus location, please visit your account.
- Note: You must have your Password Challenge Questions set up.
- On-campus – You can reset your password on campus by visiting an available password management kiosk (marked with signs that read “Get your PASSWORD here!”), located in most university buildings or by visiting the Customer Service Center.
How can I change/check my email forward?
- Access your account
- Your email and set forward can be seen upon entering your account. Although you are a PNW student, you still have an @purdue.edu email.
- To change your email forward, click on Change Mailbox in the account tools section.
Who can I contact for help?
- Questions or concerns may be directed to the Customer Service Center. Contact information is listed below:
- Phone: 219-989-2888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hammond: Powers Bldg. room 216
- Westville: Technology Bldg. room 265