5•75 Roaring Ahead Brand Standards
The 5•75 Roaring Ahead mark identifies the 5th anniversary of the establishment of Purdue Northwest and the 75th anniversaries of our legacy institutions, Purdue Calumet and Purdue North Central. This mark will be used in association with the celebration throughout the academic year August 2021-July 2022.
Proper Use of the 5•75 Roaring Ahead Mark
- The mark should be used as a standalone “Title” element with a minimum clear space around it equaling the half of the number “5.”
- The numbers “5, the bullet and 75” should always be shown in different colors or tint to draw attention to the anniversary years.
- To ensure clear reproduction and legibility, the mark should not be used any smaller than the size shown (1” x 1”).
- The mark should be shown in gold, black, gray and white.
- The preferred use of the mark is the black-and-gold version below. Exceptions for 1-color imprint files are available, but only with approval for use by Marketing and Communications.
- The mark may be used on a complex background only when placed in a solid box or band of color that provides sufficient contrast to the logo.
- The preferred use of the mark is alongside or in coordination with the official university lockup and the Power Onward marks. Exceptions for stand-alone instances may be considered if circumstances do not allow for all three marks to be present.
- The mark should never replace or act as the official university logo.
- Placement of the mark should be secondary to the university name or official university lockup.
- The mark should not be added to official PNW correspondence such as letterhead, business cards, email signatures or envelopes.
- On the website, the mark will be used as a secondary visual feature, appearing justified beneath the details for affiliated 5•75 Roaring Ahead events.