Advisors, specialty scholarships and research opportunities–see how we can help you succeed.
Academic advising is a collaborative process where you and your advisors are partners in ensuring your academic success.
Bill Baginski, M.B.A.
Engineering Career Advisor & Internship Coordinator
Hammond Campus, GYTE 171B
Hammond Campus, GYTE 171D
Westville Campus, LSF 221
The department offers three undergraduate scholarships:
- Clark Memorial Scholarship, awarded each year to a distinguished undergraduate or incoming student.
- Thompson Endowed Scholarship, awarded to a distinguished student who plans to pursue graduate study.
- Department of MSCS Scholarship, awarded to a distinguished undergraduate student.
Interested in Research?
These faculty that have led undergraduate research or independent study projects.
- Gokarna R. Aryal: Applied Statistics
- Anthony Elmendorf: Category Theory, Algebraic Topology
- Grethe Hystad: Statistics applied to mineral evolution and mineral ecology
- Roger L Kraft: Computer Graphics, Computer Algebra Systems
- Nicolae Tarfulea: Differential Equations
- Nicoleta E. Tarfulea: Differential Equations and Mathematical Biology
- Peter Turbek: Algebra and Computer Algebra Systems
- Shuhui Yang: Secure Wireless Communication
- Ruijian Zhang: Machine Learning
- Hairong Zhao: Scheduling Algorithms