Purdue University Northwest, in the land grant tradition of learning, discovery, and engagement, provides high quality, innovative undergraduate and graduate education to students of northwest Indiana and beyond. We create a welcoming environment that promotes critical inquiry through experiential learning, faculty scholarship, civic engagement, and community partnerships.
The students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the entire Purdue University Northwest community value:
- Excellence in all we do;
- A culture that supports growth and success for students, faculty, and staff;
- A welcoming, collegial environment that fosters inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- International perspectives and global engagement;
- Partnerships throughout greater northwest Indiana;
- Honesty and integrity, adhering to the highest ethical standards of personal and professional behavior; and
- Continuous pursuit of knowledge.