Purdue University Northwest offers world-class educational opportunities at an excellent value on our two student-centered campuses in Northwest Indiana.
- Located in Hammond, Indiana, less than 25 miles southeast of downtown Chicago, near the shores of Lake Michigan, 3 miles east of the Indiana-Illinois state line off Interstate 80/94
- A residential campus offering apartment-style, private bedroom living for nearly 750 students
- 17-building, 167-acre neighborhood campus
- Located in Westville, Indiana, an hour’s drive from both Chicago and South Bend, at the junction of U.S. 421 and the Indiana Toll Road (I-80)
- A commuter campus offering a private apartment housing development across from campus on U.S. 421
- 4-building, 269-acre rural campus