Indiana state traffic laws are enforced by the Campus Police 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, parking rules are in effect from 7 a.m. Monday to 11 p.m. Friday and from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Parking for “A” permits and for reserved spots are enforced 24 hours a day, every day of the week. To avoid a ticket, remember to:
- Obey all traffic laws on campus
- Remember that the speed limit is 20 mph
- Observe signs indicating traffic flow and speed limits
- If you have a handicapped or staff “A” permit, hang it from the rearview mirror with the colored side facing out
- Park between yellow lines. If you park on a line or straddle it, you may receive a ticket.
- Lock your car. Although lots are patrolled, the University assumes no liability for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.