Masoud Fathizadeh, Ph.D.
Professor, Electrical Engineering Technology
Dr Masoud Fathizadeh is the coordinator of the Mechatronics Program. He has extensive background in automation, energy and power systems, and power electronics.
Automation, energy, power systems
Hobby-Music, Cars and gardening
Chapter 1. M. Fathizadeh, A. Ayyad, “APPLICATION OF REMOTE TELEMETRY FOR IMPROVING FORMULA SAE CAR PERFORMANCE,” to be published by Springer in 2018.
2. M. Fathizadeh, D. Seim (2014), “Practical Approach in Design of HVAC Systems Utilizing Geothermal Energy,” TRANSACTIONS ON ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
Chapter-4, Book ID: 323287_1_En Book ISBN: 978-94-017-9114-4. Date: 6-6-2014 pp-15-26, 978-94-017-9114-4, 323287_1_En (2)
1. M. Fathizadeh, “Analysis and Feasibility of a Hybrid Power System for Small Rural Area,” Technology Interface International Journal (TIIJ) 2016.
2. M. Fathizadeh, A. Mansoori, “Feasibility and Sustainability of Geothermal in Midwestern States,” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 5, Issue 12, December 2015.
3. M. Fathizadeh, D. Siems, “Geothermal system, a Practical Approach,” International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), ISSN2277-3754, ISO 9001-2008, Volume 4, Issue 2, August 2014, pp 1-6.
4. M. Fathizadeh, (2014), J. Yen, “Utilizing Automation Standards in Engineering Education,” International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology & Science (IJIRTS) | VOLUME 2, NUMBER 6, ISSN: 2321-1156 December 2014, pp 47-53.
5. M. Fathizadeh, (2013), M. Zahraee, G. Neff, A. Hossain, J. Higley, N. Latif, Implementation of a New Mechatronics Engineering Technology Degree Leveraging Industry Support,” Technology Interface International Journal. Fall/Winter 2013, Volume 14, Number 1, pp 5-14.
Automation, robotics, energy/renewable/conventional, power electronics
Senior Electrical Engineer Fermi National Laboratory, Batavia, Illinois Group leader and Senior Electrical Engineer, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois Electrical Engineer- NASA Lewis Center Cleveland Ohio.