Masoud Fathizadeh, Ph.D.
Professor, Electrical Engineering Technology
Masoud Fathizadeh has an extensive background in automation, energy and power systems and power electronics.
- Power Systems
Hobby-Music, Cars and gardening
Chapter 1. M. Fathizadeh, A. Ayyad, “APPLICATION OF REMOTE TELEMETRY FOR IMPROVING FORMULA SAE CAR PERFORMANCE,” to be published by Springer in 2018.
2. M. Fathizadeh, D. Seim (2014), “Practical Approach in Design of HVAC Systems Utilizing Geothermal Energy,” TRANSACTIONS ON ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
Chapter-4, Book ID: 323287_1_En Book ISBN: 978-94-017-9114-4. Date: 6-6-2014 pp-15-26, 978-94-017-9114-4, 323287_1_En (2)
- Power Electronics
- Senior Electrical Engineer Fermi National Laboratory, Batavia, Illinois
- Group Leader and Senior Electrical Engineer
- Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois
- Electrical Engineer – NASA Lewis Center Cleveland Ohio