Chairperson(s): Cynthia Graham and Joseph Ward
- The chairperson(s) is selected by the taskgroup membership for a one-year, renewable term.
- Meetings will be held at the direction of the chairperson(s).
Create a structured process for consideration of proposed enterprise application changes. To have constant alignment between business processes, technical requirements and reporting for the purpose of common, consistent and reliable information usage, language and meaning among information consumers.
- With the ongoing need to use data for decision-making, data is an institutional asset. Successful data governance requires the participation and collaboration of functional experts and stakeholders who will inform and guide the processes.
- This taskgroup may include members that are not on the Data Governance Council.
- Members unable to be at a scheduled meeting are encouraged to send an informed substitute.
- This taskgroup will have a chair, who will provide status updates at each DGC meeting.
- The leader of this taskgroup will be the point of contact but will collaborate with as many resources at their disposal for input into decision-making processes.
Responsibility of the Change Control Board Taskgroup:
- Act as the official review body of functional configuration and technical code changes relative to campus-level information systems and make recommendations to the decision-makers.
- Review and prioritize due dates and disposition of proposed system modifications that will impact the landscape of student systems and linked applications as well as determine implementation schedules for approved changes.
- Review and recommend resources for system maintenance and/or enhancements.
- Ensure that proposed changes will not have a negative impact on current operations. The review process may require review and/or feedback from appropriate stakeholders, subject matter experts and process owners.
- Outline operating procedures and criterion for approval recognizing that these may vary based on legal requirements and policies, impact, and complexity and the like.
Outcomes and Deliverable
- Create and publicize campuswide an intake form and process for reviewing proposed changes.
- Established clear operating procedures including decision-making process, change management process, and communication plan for the Board.
- Maintain change/enhancement request log with appropriate level of detail about the modification request and action taken.
- Prepare and/or solicit impact analyses or impact statements, as necessary, for each change request.
- Establish a process flow for approved changes to transition into existing Information Services project request or ticket process, if necessary.
- Engage ad hoc members to provide review, research, impact analysis, validation of identified problem or proposed changes, recommend implementation and discussion impacts, if needed.
- Cheryl Arroyo
- Michelle Clauss
- Jessica Dean
- Justin Dwyer
- Cynthia Graham, Co-chair
- Peggy Greer
- Katie Gutierrez
- Anka Matijevich
- Amy Moberg
- Kevin Popa
- Brad Remmenga
- Joe Ward, Co-chair