- Fall 2018 PNW Enrollment Summary Report (PDF) [Opens in New Window]
- Spring 2018 PNW Enrollment Summary Report (PDF) [Opens in New Window]
- Fall 2017 PNW Enrollment Summary Report (PDF) [Opens in New Window]
- Spring 2017 PNW Enrollment Summary Report (PDF) [Opens in New Window]
- Fall 2016 PNW Enrollment Summary Report (PDF) [Opens in New Window]
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there other standard reports that are available to PNW staff?
There are PNW reports available through the Cognos Tab in the myPNW Portal.
What is Cognos?
Cognos is a web-based tools for creating and distributing enterprise-level reports.
NOTE: A Cognos Consumer license is required to view or run reports. If you need Cognos access please email the Cognos Administration Team.
Are there quick reference guides for the Cognos reports?
What if I cannot find a report I need?
What is the ODS?
The Operational Data Store (commonly referred to as the ODS) contains student data from Banner systems.
Keeping data safe and secure is a part of Indiana law. Cognos is designed as a secure environment for viewing data. If data must be extracted, take proper precautions to secure it. DO NOT save sensitive data on your PC (usually C: drive) or removable drives (flash drives, external hard drives).
IFyou must save the output , be sure to save it to a network drive or other secured location. DO NOT email extracted data with identifiable student information.
You must also complete data handling, FERPA, GLBA, and Protecting SSN certifications, if you will be viewing or running reporting in Cognos.