Planning and Institutional Effectiveness The Office supports institutional assessment through a variety of data-gathering avenues, including survey research.
In addition to regular administration of the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), the Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE), and the Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (FSSE), the Office also works collaboratively with other University units to create, administer, and analyze data collected from targeted surveys such as:
- Human resources – Employee satisfaction surveys
- Alumni Affairs – Program-, College-, and University-level surveys of alumni
- Information Services – User satisfaction/impact surveys
- Student Affairs – Program opinion surveys
- Library – User satisfaction surveys