At the Office of the Registrar, we can help you register for classes, print official transcripts and much more.
It is with deep regret that we are unable to hold commencement ceremonies this May for our spring 2020 graduates. Cancelling large events on campus is just one of the ways PNW is helping to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Financial Aid and Course Enrollment Information
Here are some important reminders related to financial aid and registration, especially if you are considering dropping a course for the Spring 2020 semester.
As you are aware, PNW has implemented online instruction for the remainder of the Spring semester.
- Despite the change in instruction delivery method, your financial aid will not be affected as long as you remain enrolled. This includes your federal, state, and institutional grants, scholarships, and loans.
- Students considering dropping classes or withdrawing altogether for the remainder of the semester should keep in mind that this decision could impact future financial aid eligibility.
- Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to continue receiving financial aid. In addition, many scholarships and grants have enrollment requirements.
- Altering your enrollment may affect whether or not you are able to receive your scholarships and grants in the future.
- The deadline to withdraw from a course has been extended to Friday, April 24, 2020 by 4:30 P.M.
- Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 course registration is still open!
- We strongly recommend speaking with your advisor before you withdraw from a course.
- Should you decide a withdraw is necessary, you must complete the drop/add card online.
- Once completed, the drop/add card must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about your financial aid, or about the impact dropping courses or withdrawing completely may have on your aid, please email email@example.com or call either campus main phone line.
Upcoming Key Dates
|Summer and Fall 2020 Registration||Ongoing|
|Last Day to Drop Spring 2020 Classes|
Access the Drop / Add Card (PDF)
|April 24, 2020 by 4:30 P.M.|
|Deadline to Purchase Cap and Gown for May Commencement and Get Guest Tickets||Canceled|
|Spring 2020 Final Exams||May 4-9, 2020|
|Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremonies||Canceled|
All the important registration, graduation, and campus dates in one place.
A step-by-step guide to the Change of Degree Objective process.
Request an official transcript or print an unofficial transcript.
Rules and regulations for academic standing and GPA, grading scales, incomplete grades, and holds.