- August 23, 2019, 4:00 pm: Fall 2019 Late Registration Ends
- August 23, 2019, 4:00 pm: Final Payment Deadline for Fall 2019
The final payment deadline for Fall 2019 tuition and fees is Friday, August 23, 2019 by 4:00 pm.
- August 23, 2019, 4:00 pm: Last Day for 100% Refund for Fall 2019
- August 30, 2019, 4:30 pm: Last Day for 60% Refunds for Fall 2019
- September 2, 2019, : Fall 2019 Intent to Graduate Deadline
Candidates for graduation must notify the Office of the Registrar of their intent to graduate when they are registering for their final courses.
Deadline to submit the Fall 2019 Intent to Graduate online form is Monday, September 2, 2019. Although Labor Day is a university holiday, it does not prevent Fall 2019 candidates for graduation from completing the online form on Sept 2.
NOTE: Summer and Fall graduates participate in the December 2019 commencement. The deadline to purchase cap and gown and get guest tickets is Friday, November 15, 2019.
For more information, visit the Graduation and Commencement web site.
- September 2, 2019, : Labor Day - No classes and campuses are closed
Labor Day Holiday - No Classes and Campuses are closed
- September 9, 2019, 4:30 pm: Last Day for 40% Refunds for Fall 2019
- September 9, 2019, 12:01 am: Deadline to Submit Fall 2019 Residency Applications
Deadline to submit form and supporting documentation for residency reclassification for Fall 2019 is Monday, September 9, 2019 by 4:30 pm.
Residence Classification – Submit form and supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus.
Hammond - Lawshe 130
Westville - Schwarz 40
- September 16, 2019, 4:30 pm: Last Day for 20% Refunds for Fall 2019
- October 7, 2019, : Fall Break (No classes)
There are no classes during Fall Break, but campus offices are open.