- October 16, 2019, 10:00 am: Hammond Graduation Expo
- October 17, 2019, 10:00 am: Hammond Graduation Expo
- October 28, 2019, 8:30 am: Spring 2020 Priority Registration Begins
Spring 2020 Priority Registration Begins at 8:30 am.
Priority Registration week generally follows the schedule below. To find the earliest date and time you can register, log in to myPNW on the Friday before Priority Registration week and click on View Registration Status on the Registration tab.
- November 8, 2019, 4:30 pm: Last Day to Drop Fall 2019 Classes
Last Day to drop Fall 2019 classes by 4:30 pm
- November 15, 2019, 4:30 pm: Deadline to Purchase Cap & Gown and Get Tickets for Fall 2019 Commencement
Fall 2019 Commencement ceremonies will be held December 14 and 15, 2019. Deadline to purchase your cap and gown from the University Bookstore and to pick up guest tickets is Friday, November 15, 2019, by 4:30 pm. Guest tickets are distributed at Graduation Expos (October 14 and 15 in Westville and October 16 and 17 in Hammond). After the Grad Expos are over, tickets for the Westville commencement can be picked up in Schwarz 40 and tickets for the Hammond commencement can be picked up in the Enrollment Services Center, Lawshe 130.
For more information visit the Graduation and Commencement web site.
- November 27, 2019, : Fall Recess (No Classes)
There are no classes on Wednesday, November 27, but campus offices are open.
- November 28, 2019, : Thanksgiving Recess (Campus Closed)
There are no classes and campuses are closed Thursday through Saturday, November 28 to 30, 2019, for the Thanksgiving recess.
- December 2, 2019, 8:00 am: Classes Resume
- December 7, 2019, 11:00 pm: Fall 2019 Classes End
- December 9, 2019, 8:00 am: Final Exams Begin