After the student has set up Proxy Access and you have received the initial email that you have been granted permission to view your student’s information, please follow the steps below to finish setting up your account. You will receive separate emails confirming your authorization to view each topic the student has granted you access to.
Step by Step Instructions
- In the notification email there will be a link to the Proxy Access system and a temporary PIN. Click on the link to begin the process.
- Enter in your email address that you provided the student when they set up your access and the temporary PIN from the email. On this page you will create a new PIN to use for future logins. Save your PIN.
- Enter in your contact information on the Proxy Profile tab by filling in all required fields and click “Save“.
- Now you will have at least two tabs on the Proxy Access Home screen – Profile and one tab for each student you have at PNW who has granted you access to their information.
- Click on the tab with your student’s name to access a list of topics you are authorized to view. If you have multiple students at PNW, each student chooses what information they want to share. Therefore, the list for viewing could vary between students. The University cannot adjust which topics you can see; only the student can grant access to their information.
- From this list click on the item you wish to view. The content will display in a new window.
- Click “Exit” in the upper right of the screen when you are done and wish to leave the system.
A passphrase is a unique code or phrase that may be assigned by the student to each proxy he/she sets up. If your student has created a passphrase, it will be emailed to you. If you need to personally contact the University with questions about any of the information you are authorized to view, you will need that passphrase when you call.