The following forms and processes are required by the Office of the Registrar to make changes to a student’s record or provide essential services. For questions regarding these forms, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210.
- Address Change Form – If your change of address also results in a change in your state residency status, please complete the Residence Classification process. Documentation is required.
- Change of Degree Objective (CODO) / Change of Major (PDF)
- Consent to Conduct Business Non-Electronically
- Request for Duplicate Diploma Form
- Request for Replacement Diploma – Please note: This form requires a Notary Public signature and seal. Payment of a replacement fee is also required.
- Request to have Degree Awarded at Another Purdue Campus – Submit form to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus.
- FERPA Letter of Recommendation Request Form
- Form 40 – Addition, Deletion, and Modification of a course
- Incomplete Grade
- Personal Information Record Change – To report a name change. Documentation is required.
- Residence Classification – Submit form to the Office of the Registrar of your home campus.
- Request to Participate in Spring Commencement Exercises
- Transcript Request Form
- Request for Verification
We make every effort to ensure that all of our content and documents are fully accessible but we realize that there are software and hardware limitations that may require specific formats. If you need a specific type of format in order to access our content, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (219) 989-2210.