The Office of the Registrar hosts Graduation Expos in preparation for Commencement Ceremonies.
Grad Expo Dates and Locations:
March 5 and 6 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Westville Campus
Bookstore and Library Student Faculty Building Room 002
March 7 and 8 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm at the Hammond Campus
Student Union and Library Building (SUL) first floor concourse near the Bookstore
Grad Expo Activities
Eligible Spring 2018 candidates are invited to attend a Graduation Expo to:
- Obtain your graduation information packet
- Pick up commencement ceremony tickets
- You must purchase cap and gown in order to pick up your guest tickets.
- Record audio testimonial to be played prior to Commencement
- Please come prepared to sit for your cap and gown portrait by Grad Images (There is no obligation to purchase.)
- Shop for your class rings, graduation announcements, and diploma frames
- Sign up for your Purdue Northwest Alumni membership
Purdue University Northwest Office of Advancement is continuing the exciting “Congrats for Grads” campaign where graduates, families, friends, faculty and staff are provided an opportunity to place a message in the commencement program which will serve as a treasured keepsake. You can place your order through the Congrats for Grads link or visit the table at the Graduation Expo.