The Office of the Registrar hosts Graduation Expos in March and October in preparation for Commencement Ceremonies.
Grad Expo Dates and Locations
Summer and Fall 2019 candidates for graduation may attend the Grad Expo at their home campus:
- Monday and Tuesday, October 14 and 15, 2019, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm in Westville
- Wednesday and Thursday, October 16 and 17, 2019, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm in Hammond
Grad Expo Activities
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Graduation Expo to:
- Get your commencement information packet which includes important instructions about when and where you need to be on the date of your ceremony.
- Pick up commencement ceremony guest tickets. (Deadline for Fall 2019: Friday, November 15, 2019)
- You must purchase cap and gown in order to pick up your guest tickets. (Deadline for Fall 2019: Friday, November 15, 2019)
- Record an audio testimonial to be played in the commencement venue for your guests to hear prior to the ceremony.
- Please come prepared to sit for your cap and gown portrait by Grad Images. (There is no obligation to purchase.)
- Shop for your class rings, graduation announcements, and diploma frames.
- Sign up for your Purdue Northwest Alumni Community membership.