Students may register for Purdue University Northwest courses online through the myPNW portal.
Undergraduate Students: Speak with your academic advisor regarding course selection if you have questions.
Students who started in Spring 2018: Complete the three-module program, Respect Boundaries: Sexual Violence Awareness, which is available online via Blackboard and takes about 30 minutes to finish. Incoming students who fail to complete this requirement will be prohibited from registering for their second semester.
Registering for Classes
The Office of the Registrar provides the following information and services to help you achieve your educational goals.
- How to register for PNW classes online
- Link to online Schedule of Classes (both Hammond and Westville Campuses)
- Filter by campus to see courses at only one location.
Summer 2018 Registration
Priority registration does not apply to summer semesters. All students regardless of classification may register for Summer 2018 classes beginning Monday, February 19, 2018.
Fall 2018 Priority Registration
Fall 2018 Priority Registration begins on Monday, March 26, 2018. Below is a general schedule of the earliest dates that various classifications may begin registering for Fall 2018.
- Graduate Students, Undergraduate Seniors, Honors College, Veterans, and Athletes – Monday, March 26, 2018
- Juniors – Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Sophomores – Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Freshmen – Thursday, March 29, 2018
- All Students – March 30, 2018
Students may check their Registration Status on the Registration Tab in myPNW to see the earliest date and time that they may register for Fall 2018 classes.