Students may register for Purdue University Northwest courses online through the myPNW portal.
Undergraduate Students: Speak with your academic advisor regarding course selection if you have questions.
Students who started in Fall 2018: Complete the three-module program, Respect Boundaries: Sexual Violence Awareness, which is available online via Blackboard and takes about 30 minutes to finish. Incoming students who fail to complete this requirement will be prohibited from registering for their second semester.
Registering for Classes
- How to register for classes online See the New Instructions!!
- Remember to use Chrome, Firefox or Safari and not Internet Explorer.
- Find class sections easily within the new registration tool.
- See how courses fit into a weekly calendar view before you submit.
- Review a summary of the courses you selected.
- Link to online Schedule of Classes (both Hammond and Westville Campuses)
- Filter by campus to see courses at only one location.
- Use the Advanced Search feature to filter by additional parameters such as course days and times.
- Some students may require a PIN to web register for classes. Contact your academic advisor for your PIN if you are:
- A new student at PNW
- A freshman (29 credit hours or less)
- A student in Exploratory Advising (undeclared)
- On academic probation
Priority Registration Schedule
Priority Registration week for Fall and Spring semesters generally follows the schedule below. There is no priority registration for Summer terms. To find the earliest date and time you can register, log in to myPNW and click on View Registration Status on the Registration tab.
|Monday||Graduate Students, Seniors, Honors College, Veterans, and Student Athletes|