Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1: Login to the myPNW Portal
Click on the myPNW link at the top of any PNW webpage to login to the Portal. Login using your username and password.
- Type in Username: (Career Account)
- Type in Password: (alphahumeric)
Step 2: Register for the Classes You Need
The classes will depend on your Plan of Study.
- Select the Registration tab.
- Click on Add or Drop Classes. (This will open in a new browser tab.)
- Select the Fall 2017 term.
- If you are registering during your Registration time, you can begin to add classes.
- Enter the CRN (course registration numbers) or Select Class Search to look up classes.
- Click on Submit Changes to make sure that you are registered.
Step 3: Review Your Completed Class Schedule
After you have registered for your classes,
- Click on Registration tab.
- Select either View Your Concise Schedule or View Your Schedule (for an expanded view) in the Registration Shortcuts box.
Any questions or issues, contact your advisor!