|General Fund/Central Administration||20%|
|Office of Research||45%|
|Center/College or Other Administrative Unit (grant originator)||10% (college)/15% (institutional center*/other unit)|
|Department||10% (college)/5% (institutional center*)|
Administrative units outside of Academic Affairs are encouraged to develop their own plans for distributing F&A within the unit. They will receive 35% (matching the total amount that goes to Academic Affairs for grants in that area), with the remaining 65% going to the general fund and the Office of Research, the same as above.
*Institutional Research Centers at PNW: Water Institute, CIVS, Energy Center.