- Award Management 101
- Monthly Review of Your Awards
- Spending Your Grant Funds
- F & A Distribution
- Effort Reporting
- Important Information for National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant Recipient
Congratulations on receiving a grant. Our post award team is available to provide administrative guidance and support throughout the project period.
Here are a few tips on how to successfully manage your award:
- Attend a meeting with your Post Award Manager at the beginning of the project cycle to discuss the contract, reporting, spending and to set up the salaries.
- Read the contract and know when technical reports are due.
- Review monthly financial reports and ensure all expenses are correct and all staff is paid appropriately.
- Communicate with your Post Award Manager and with the Funding Agency Program Director.
- Submit reports timely.