Complete List of Funding Opportunities [Opens in New Window] (Must be on Purdue network to access)
NSF Updated Program Descriptions:
- Dynamics, Control and Systems Diagnostics (DCSD) Deadline: January 13
- Systems Science (SYS) Deadline: January 13
- Materials Engineering and Processing (MEP) Deadline: January 13
- Biomechanics and Mechanobiology (BMMB) Deadline: January 13
- Engineering and Systems Design (ESD) Deadline: January 13
- Manufacturing Machines and Equipment (MME) Deadline: January 13
- Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences (CDS&E-MSS) Deadline: December 9
DOD-DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA) This YFA will provide high-impact funding to elite researchers early in their careers to develop innovative new research directions in the context of enabling transformative DoD capabilities. DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the areas of physical sciences, engineering, materials, mathematics, biology, computing, informatics, social science, and manufacturing of interest to DARPA’s Defense Sciences Office, Microsystems Technology Office, and Biological Technologies Office. Executive Summary due November 1; Full proposal due January 18.
If interested in submitting a proposal to an opportunity identified as a Limited Submission Proposal please contact Kristin Sarver immediately.
Pre-proposals and rankings to the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships (EVPRP) should be e-mailed to Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships. Purdue’s open limited submission competitions, limited submission policy, and templates for pre-proposals may be found at Limited Submissions. For any case in which the number of pre-proposals received is no more than the number of proposals allowed by the sponsor, the EVPRP will notify the PI(s) that an internal competition will be unnecessary.