Meet Sheila Brillson and Cortney Rose Robinson. Together, they bring the vision and operations of the Society of Innovators Board of Directors and donors to life.
Sheila Brillson Matias
Cortney Rose Robinson
6100 Southport Road, Portage, IN 46368
About the Society of Innovators at Purdue University Northwest
Officially relaunched as the Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest on October 25, 2018, the Society and PNW collaborate to deepen a culture of innovation in Northwest Indiana by encouraging existing companies to create jobs, expanding educational programming in cooperation with PNW and its faculty, and creating national awareness of Northwest Indiana as a center for innovation and entrepreneurship. Our mission is to cultivate creativity and innovation as a growth strategy by discovering, encouraging, celebrating and honoring our most innovative people across our seven counties.
“PNW recognizes the significant opportunity to build upon the connecting legacies of leadership and innovation represented by these two long-standing, successful regional organizations,” said Thomas L. Keon, Chancellor of Purdue Northwest.
Sheila Brillson Matias, who serves as Executive Director of both the Leadership Institute at Purdue Northwest (formerly the South Shore Leadership Center) and the Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest, is excited to develop opportunities for intellectual and business partnerships, new leadership development programs, and ways to support and augment PNW’s research and economic development efforts.
Meet our Board of Governors
- Richard Marrell, Founder RLM Tissue Banks Prosthetics & 2005 Society Fellow and Society Chair
- Donald L. Babcock, Director, Economic Development, NIPSCO and Society Vice Chair
- Richard Barnes, Ph.D., Co-owner, Hokey Spokes International
- Jared Riddle, Regional Chair, English & Communications, Ivy Tech Community College
- Michelle Golden, Founder & President, The Golden Studio & 2008 Member
- Larry Galler, Larry Galler & Associates & 2010 Member
- Michael Griffin, Clerk/Treasurer, Town of Highland
- Brandon Griffin, Chief Operating Officer, SMDG, LLC & 2006 Fellow
- Eric Horon, Advertising Sales & Operations Manager, The Times Media Company
- Gary Johnson, President, Mortar Net Solutions & 2014 Member
- Maggi Spartz, President, Unity Foundation of LaPorte County
- Janice Tazbir, Nursing Professor, Purdue University Northwest & 2007-2008 Member
- David A. White, Director, Process Research, ArcelorMittal Global R&D
Follow on Facebook
Follow on TwitterTweets by @purduenorthwest
August 29, 2019
September 27, 2018
February 13, 2018
February 13, 2018