Welcome to PNW Employee Wellness!
We offer variety of programs and services to assist employees with better total wellness. PNW faculty and staff of all ages and abilities gain awareness, knowledge, skills, and motivation that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Employee Wellness News
New Produce Challenge – Fruit & Veggie Bingo
Fruit & Veggie BINGO is a fun and easy way to add more produce to your plate! Each week all reported bingo entries will entered to win weekly prizes (4 winners) and at the end of the challenge there will be two grand prize winners from all reported BINGOs.
How to Play:
- Register online .
- Receive your BINGO card (plus tips and healthy recipes) via email. A new card will be released each week of the challenge.
- Cross off each fruit/veggie you eat that is listed on the current week’s BINGO card. One bite counts – try it, you might like it!
- Report your weekly BINGOs online by each Wednesday of the following week. A BINGO is considered any five consecutive fruits/veggies crossed off on the card – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. You may get multiple BINGOs per card.
Fruit & Veggie BINGO Reporting
- Report your Week 1 BINGOs – (available Monday, August 19 – Wednesday, August 22)
- Report your Week 2 BINGOs – (available Monday, August 16 – Wednesday, August 28)
- Report your Week 3 BINGOs – (available Monday, September 2 – Wednesday, September 4)
Community Herb Gardens
Just recently we planted the herbs in the gardens on the two campuses. These fresh herbs are available for anyone to pick and use. Learn where the gardens are and what is being grown.
Walking for Wellness Challenge – June 17 to September 8
We listened to you and made some changes to last year’s popular walking program. Everyone who walks and logs 1,800 minutes into their Healthy Boiler account between June 17 – September 8, 2019 will be entered into a drawing to win 1 of 4 Fitbit Charge 3 activity trackers.
Open to all PNW benefits-eligible employees; plus, spouses on Purdue’s medical insurance.
Individuals must pre-register onlinefor this challenge in order to receive an invitation to join this challenge. The last day to pre-register is Thursday, June 13, 2019.
Read additional information including FAQs on the 2019 Walking for Wellness Challenge.