Employee Wellness will give PNW benefits-eligible employees and their spouses each a $30 reimbursement on their PNW Annual Fitness Center membership if they have participated in the annual wellness screening service provided by Employee Wellness or have gotten their annual wellness/physical exam with a primary care provider.
How to Claim Your $30 Reimbursement
To receive this discount, each PNW benefit-eligible employee or their spouse must:
- Have participated in either:
- A wellness panel at a PNW Employee Health Screening held on-campus or via a voucher* OR
- An annual wellness/physical exam with a primary care provider*
- Complete in full the PNW Employee Wellness Fitness Center Reimbursement Form for each individual.
- Submit a copy of your PNW Fitness Center Membership receipt and completed reimbursement form to PNW Employee Wellness via email, in-person or mail.
*Wellness Panel/Annual Exam must occur in the same calendar year as PNW Fitness Center Membership purchase.
PNW Employee Wellness Addresses
- Email: PNW Employee Wellness (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Campus Mail: SWRZ 25
- US Mail: Purdue University Northwest, Attn: Employee Wellness, 1401 S US Hwy 421, Westville, IN 46391
- In-person Drop-off: Schwarz Hall (SWRZ), room 25, Westville Campus, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm CST
The reimbursement is paid to the PNW employee in the form of either an automatic payment into their bank accounts listed for payroll or a paper check mailed to the address on the form. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing reimbursement.