Registration is open from Tuesday, September 5 through Friday, September 15, 2017!
Purdue Northwest values its employees and their well-being.
Mammogram screenings are an important, preventive screening and Purdue Northwest (PNW) wants to ensure its benefits-eligible employees have an opportunity to have these screenings done. PNW Human Resources in partnership with Franciscan Health is providing convenient access for employees to get their preventive (not diagnostic) mammogram screening in paid status with supervisor approval. Up to 90 minutes of paid time off will be allotted for travel and screening.
Who is eligible for the screening?
All benefits-eligible female employees at Purdue Northwest campuses and covered female spouses are eligible to register. Employees should request the paid release time through their supervisor. The employee is responsible to ensure business needs will be met during their absence and impact on the department is kept to a minimum.
How do I register?
Verify your eligibility to receive instructions for scheduling your appointment OR call Human Resources at (219) 989-2251. The registration deadline is September 15, 2017.
Where and when are the appointments being held?
Appointments are available at:
- Franciscan Health, 301 West Homer Street, Michigan City
- October 2, 3 and 6: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Franciscan Health, 5454 Hohman Avenue, Hammond
- October 2, 3 and 6: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Franciscan Health, 24 Joliet Street, Dyer
- October 2, 3 and 6: 7:00 am – 8:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Franciscan Health Women’s Center, 770 Indian Boundary Road, Chesterton
- October 2, 3 and 6: 7:00 am – 8:00 am and 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Employees will provide their own transportation to their screening appointments.