Individuals meeting the following criteria will be eligible for the preventive screening mammogram at no cost:
- Benefits-eligible female employee (employee does not need to be covered on a Purdue medical plan)*
- Female spouse covered on a Purdue medical plan
- Female between the ages of 41 and 70
- No claims for breast cancer screening in the last 365 days
- Currently eligible for medical services AND has been eligible for medical services 89% of the time in the past 365 days
- NOT 2 or more claims for unilateral mastectomy separated by 90 days OR 1 or more claims for bilateral mastectomy anytime in the past OR a history of breast cancer
*Employees with other medical insurance will need to verify with their insurance carrier regarding coverage.
Test Your Breast Cancer Knowledge
Test your knowledge and take our brief breast cancer awareness quiz to see if you know the facts about breast cancer . Those that get at least 5 questions right will be entered into a drawing for the gift basket pictured! The quiz will close on Friday, October 12th.