Individuals meeting the following criteria will be eligible for the preventive screening mammogram at no cost:
- Benefits-eligible female employee (employee does not need to be covered on a Purdue medical plan)*
- Female spouse covered on a Purdue medical plan
- Female between the ages of 41 and 70
- No claims for breast cancer screening in the last 365 days
- Currently eligible for medical services AND has been eligible for medical services 89% of the time in the past 365 days
- NOT 2 or more claims for unilateral mastectomy separated by 90 days OR 1 or more claims for bilateral mastectomy anytime in the past OR a history of breast cancer
*Employees with other medical insurance will need to verify with their insurance carrier regarding coverage.