Acorn Concert Series
Thank you for joining us for the 2022 Acorn Concert Series! We look forward to seeing you next year.
The Gabis Arboretum Acorn Concert Series is an outdoor musical experience. We encourage guests to bring chairs or blankets for seating in the concert venue, which is an open-lawn. Seating is first-come first-served but rest assured that you can hear the music from anywhere in the venue!
The gates open 30 minutes before showtime allowing guests time to set up their chairs or blankets, purchase a drink from our beverage vendor and food from one of our on-site food vendors. No outside alcohol is permitted; however; food and non-alcoholic drinks can be brought in. Please consider supporting our local food and beverage vendors by purchasing at the event.
For your safety, all items brought into the concert venue are subject to search including but not limited to; coolers, picnic baskets, bags, backpacks and purses.
Leashed dogs are allowed in the concert venue but may not go inside the buildings. Please note that concerts can be loud and overstimulating for some dogs. Any dog found off leash or that inhibit the experience of other guests will be asked to leave.
The concert venue is non-smoking but will be permitted in a designated smoking area.
Looking Back at the 2022 Lineup
The Music of Cream
From Elvis to The Beatles featuring The Neverly Brothers
- Food, beer, wine, water and soft drinks will be available for purchase. Outside alcohol is NOT permitted. Coolers will be inspected upon entry. Outside non-alcoholic beverages and food are permitted. No cooking or mini grills are permitted.
- Unless a Season Ticket has been purchased, parking is first come-first served. We do have golf carts to transport guests from the parking lot to the event venue. Please follow the direction of the parking attendants on where to park.
- Smoking is not permitted in the concert venue.
- Seating is not provided so bring a lawn chair or picnic blanket. Please be a good neighbor and bring only low-profile lawn chairs. No pop-up tents will be permitted.
- Well-behaved dogs are permitted in the concert venue. Please clean up after your dog.
- Events are held rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather, event will be canceled and ticket-holders will be notified with additional information. A determination of weather-altered plans will be announced as early as possible on the day of the event. Check our home page and Facebook page for updates the day of the concert.
- The option to receive a refund will be offered if we must cancel a concert due to severe weather. Refunds will not be given unless the event is canceled by the arboretum.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Want to become a sponsor? Contact us to learn more!
Interested in purchasing bulk tickets (10+). Contact us for special pricing!